Thursday, December 9, 2010

My inaugural blog post, a momentous occasion indeed! I began this blog to counteract post-trip blues, I’ve just returned from a five-week jet setting holiday visiting the likes of Hawaii, London, Berlin, and Ireland and it’s making Sydney feel a little too familiar. Don’t get me wrong, I love love love Sydney and have been known to harp on about everything that enchants me about this little town I call home. But the travel bug is a harsh mistress!

My itunes is blasting a bit of 'We Are Scientists', 'Washington', 'The XX' and 'The Temper Trap'as I type. I'm considering painting my nails a shade named Amber in the Bloom nail polish range, something that would please my friend Amber i'm sure!

Here follows a few photographic delights from my travels:


A lovely cafe in Berlin, the sweetest decor, along with the best waffles accompanied with hot cherry and whipped cream, joy!


Clapham Common on a clear brisk London day, emphasis on brisk!


An incredible Banyan tree in Hawaii.




No comments:

Post a Comment